• Visual Storytelling Award
• Deadline: October 23rd, 2022
• Prize: $5,000 Fund + Exposure
• Theme: Alzheimer's Disease and Dementia
• Entry Fees: Free
• REGISTRATION: CLOSED, Click HERE For More Opportunities
Established in 2016, the Bob and Diane Fund supports visual storytelling that documents Alzheimer’s disease and dementia.
This annual grant supports the completion, publication, exhibition and/or screening of photography with funding in the amount of $5,000 USD. The grantee will be announced in mid-November during National Caregiver’s Month.
Gina Martin founded this nonprofit in honor of her parents Bob and Diane Martin—high school sweethearts married 49 years. Diane died of Alzheimer’s in 2011 and Bob, her loyal caregiver, died 3 months later.