top of page
Der Greif - Guest Room NTF
Der Greif - Guest Room NTF

Thu, Feb 24


Fee: Free / Prize: NTF Sales

Der Greif - Guest Room NTF

Theme: TMRW (Tomorrow). For this open call, Der Greif and Quantum Art invite artists to submit 15-20 images that capture the theme tomorrow (TMRW).

Registration is Closed
See other events

Deadline / Fee / Prize:

Feb 24, 2022, 9:59 PM

Fee: Free / Prize: NTF Sales


Guest Room aims to spark collaboration. Kris Graves, artist, curator and publisher, has chosen to collaborate with the curator Roula Seikaly.

The two have developed the following framework for your submissions: TMRW (Tomorrow).

Two years (and counting) of Covid and quarantine has allowed us to reevaluate the contours of our lives; where and with whom we live, what institutional systems do or don’t work for us, what we keep and what we discard, both materially and psychologically. Shaking off what was, and embracing what will be, is necessary.

Why submit to this Guest Room?

For this open call, Der Greif and Quantum Art invite artists to submit 15-20 images that capture the theme tomorrow (TMRW). From the final selection of individual images, three selected series will be released through Quantum Art as curated NFT drops in March 2022. In addition to that, and in order to make NFT photography more accessible for artists, Quantum invites everyone who submits to this open call to join their Discord channel.

Guest Room is a monthly online exhibition with open submissions curated in real-time by personalities from the international photography scene. Der Greif is an award-winning organization for contemporary photography. It is print-publication, online-publication, curatorial team and joint project all at once. Der Greif connects the digital and the analogue, exploring and expanding the borders and limits of image-distribution and -reception in the digital era.


What is Quantum Art is the first platform focused solely on photographers and their work, curating and dropping NFT collections and making NFT photography easily accessible for both artists and collectors. Their focus lies in contemporary photography that address issues of race, identity, equity, gender, sexuality, and class.

What blockchain is used? Quantum curated drops happen on OpenSea. OpenSea runs on the Ethereum blockchain

How is the contract for the drop structured? The selected artists will receive individual contracts with Der Greif. The artists receive 60% of the initial sale, the remaining 40% is equally split between Quantum and Der Greif. For secondary sales, the artist receives 3%, 2,5% go to Quantum and 2% go to Der Greif. All sales can be monitored transparently through OpenSea. Der Greif issues quarterly payments for the artists.

Are there mint and/or gas fees? No

Do people need to have a crypto wallet to purchase NFTs on Yes

Do the selected artists need a crypto wallet to receive payments? Yes

Share This Opportunity:

bottom of page