• The Royal Photographic Society
• Deadline: 8th May, 2023
• Prize: £1000 + Exhibition in Bristol (UK)
• Theme: Open
• Entry Fee: Yes
• REGISTRATION: CLOSED, Click HERE For More Opportunities
The RPS International Photography Exhibition welcomes submissions from photographers and image makers of all ages. Worldwide, new, established, and established photographers are encouraged to submit work.
In addition to a prize fund to support future photographic projects, the IPE provides a one-of-a-kind opportunity to exhibit in a group exhibition at The Royal Photographic Society in Bristol, UK, and other nationwide venues.
Every aspect of exhibition selection, including award winners, is done so anonymously, and each edition features a new guest selection panel. The interaction is both thorough and fair, where advanced picture and print work structure some portion of the determination cycle. Each IPE issue is a one-of-a-kind celebration of contemporary photography.
Everything you need to know about how to submit your work to the International Photography Exhibition can be found on this page, including information about our Awards, important dates, and a lot of frequently asked questions. Send an email to the Exhibitions Team if you have a question or want to hire and display the IPE at your location. We are appreciative of your support for the RPS.
1. The International Photographic Exhibition (IPE) welcomes submissions from amateur, professional, and student photographers and image makers worldwide.
2. An open-call exhibition is the IPE; Consequently, all topics and approaches, including experimental work and alternative photographic processes, can be submitted. There are no predetermined categories, so submissions are completely open. For more information about artwork size, see our frequently asked questions. Participants can submit four images from a collection or four images from a single work. Everyone can enter a single image for free.
3. To submit your images, sign up online. The online selection takes place after the deadline of May 8, 2023, and all shortlisted applicants are invited to submit prints for the final stage of selection. Throughout the online and print selection processes, applicants remain anonymous.